The Assistant Project Controller/Procore Administrator will be responsible for supporting the project management team in ensuring timely and accurate completion of jobs. A successful candidate will have experience in project controls, contracts, and budgets, with strong analytical and communication skills.
· Review and input data for contracts, change orders, subcontracts, purchase orders, submittals, Requests for Information (RFI’s), and job costs.
· Analyze and maintain project documentation to ensure compliance with project requirements.
· Create and manage the contract administration process, including reviewing contract terms, ensuring compliance with project requirements, and resolving contract-related issues.
· Set up jobs and clients in the Project Management Software and maintain job budgets as required by Project Managers.
· Assist Project Manager and Estimator on project bids which includes putting together bid proposals/packages, soliciting for subcontractor/vendor quotes and various communications and administrative tasks associated with a specific project bid.
· Create and distribute closeout and warranty packages to owners.
· Support Project Manager and Superintendents with administrative tasks.
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as relevant laws and regulations.
· Maintain division bid calendar, past performance, and construction backlog.
· Coordinate and plan division wide training and events.
· Knowledge of construction contracts, budgets, and project control principles.
· Experience with Accounting systems and Project Management systems (ComputerEase and Procore preferred).
· Competent in technical disciplines with a broad general knowledge of project management, construction and/or related fields.
· Familiarity with client-specific contractual requirements.
· Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Proven success in time management and organizational skills.
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance