Persons Services Corp. (PSC) is seeking a Construction Projects Controller with capabilities in general accounting, job costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, job cost reporting in the construction industry for the Disaster Group. Must have experience with public and private sector construction accounting. Must be detail oriented, organized, technical/computer/software skilled, planning team player who is interested in a career and continual professional improvement and open to always learning.
- Project accounting.
- Job Start/setup in accounting system.
- Project Budgeting
- Phasing and Cost Codes
- Project Reports
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of ComputerEase Software
- Developing and implementing project accounting procedures.
- Aid in the preparation of financial statements.
- Assist in the annual financial statement audit as well as the Company’s audit of internal controls over financial
- Reporting (both internal and external)
- Assist in the design and preparation of annual departmental budgets
- Maintaining related subledgers, as appropriate
- Analytically review financial data for potential errors or trends
- Assist in certain tax and other regulatory filing requirements
This position requires 2+ years of experience in construction project accounting. Construction industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and other software as needed.
- Knowledge of ComputerEase systems preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data, make judgments and develop reports.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance policy and Short-Term Disability policy.
- 401K Match.
- Bonus Opportunities.