Civil, Utilities & Site work Heavy Equipment Operator needed in the Houston/Humble area. Seeking someone looking for a career position and to grow with our Texas operations.
Our group performs both private and public work throughout southeastern Texas. This position is full time out of our office located Houston. Someone looking to join a team with goals of quality work and dedicated to helping the continuing growth of our organization. Someone with high goals would fit this position; someone interested and committed to the quality, success, growth, image, perpetuation, and reputation of the company. This position would come with high potential for bonuses and growth based on performance and quality of work product.
We are searching for a skilled heavy equipment operator to utilize our industrial gear. The heavy equipment operator’s duties include preparing and manipulating heavy equipment to ensure the appropriate movement of materials, and liaising with coworkers to ensure that the projects are completed accurately. You will be required to conduct your duties in a safe, diligent manner always.
To ensure success as a heavy equipment operator, you should monitor workflow, suggesting alterations to enhance productivity, as needed. A remarkable heavy equipment operator will be attuned to the subtleties of each situation, possessing sound knowledge of when to lead or follow.
Heavy Equipment Operator Responsibilities:
- Maneuvering motorized heavy equipment to ensure the accurate removal and placement of materials.
- Loading and offloading rocks, debris, and other materials from heavy equipment.
- Observing stipulated safety codes at all times.
- Communicating with coworkers to elucidate project specifications, as needed.
- Reporting injuries and other accidents to the foreman.
- Aiding coworkers to ensure that the site is clean and organized at the end of each shift.
- Providing suggestions to refine workflow and boost efficiency.
- Properly excavate pipe trenches on elevation.
Heavy Equipment Operator Requirements:
- Prior experience operating a variety of heavy equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- A sound understanding of pertinent safety guidelines.
- Capacity to provide and follow direction.
- Sharp decision-making skills, particularly when under pressure.
- Ability to work extended hours, as required.
Benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, 401k match, PTO, Paid holidays