Persons Services Corp’s (PSC) Industrial and Mechanical Group is seeking highly motivated, positive energetic team members to support their rapidly growing division. As a team member you will enjoy working in a collaborative environment with the team’s number one goal of success.
The Apprentice, Journeyman, or Master Plumbers will perform the day-to-day plumbing preparation and service for a variety of project-specific requirements.
- Maintain a current Apprentice, Journeyman, or Master plumbing license in the State of Alabama
- Previous plumbing experience
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing code requirements, processes, and procedures
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling, and planning concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work with hand tools and ability to perform construction tasks
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid for Life Insurance policy and Short-Term Disability policy
- Company related fuel paid for by the company
- 401K Match
- Bonus Opportunities based on division profitability