Persons Services Corp. (PSC) is seeking a highly skilled individual with capabilities in proposals, project research, technical writing, RFP/RFQ/bid preparation, and contracts administration for the Disaster Group. Must have experience with public/government procurement/solicitations/proposals in the construction industry, disaster, and/or restoration sector; someone with paralegal training is a plus. Must be detail oriented, organized, technical/computer/software skilled, planning team player who is interested in a career and continual professional improvement and open to always learning.
- Reading, understanding RFPs and preparing technical bids, many in the Government Sector.
- Prepare technical bids/proposals with graphical and visual quality.
- Technical writing as well as sales.
- Conduct research for opportunities and support of projects.
- Aid with the drafting and reviewing of Contract documents.
- Aid with developing processes and procedures.
- General office support and administrative duties.
- General Bids and Proposals.
- Previous experience as a proposal writer, construction administrator preferably with paralegal training.
- Technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with opportunity research along with bid preparations and submissions.
- Must be extremely organized, excellent computer and software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Deadline conscious and meticulous.
- Must have experience with Microsoft suite of programs, especially Excel, Word, Projects, Outlook, Adobe, power point, projects, share-point, and the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Must be technical and willing to learn and adopt new computer programs.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance policy and Short-Term Disability policy.
- 401K Match.
- Bonus Opportunities.